Re: Rear hub removal and Shorten Pushrods

To: 6pack <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear hub removal and Shorten Pushrods
From: Chuck Arnold <Chuck.Arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:12:54 -0700
On the rear hub pull: There was a nice piece done earlier this year on a
self made tool for pulling the rear hub and information on the hub
rebuild.  I have it in a zip file if anyone wants. .  I have sent it to
Dimetri on a different email.

On the push rod issue, when I bought my shaved head from British Parts
Northwest I also got from them a set of shortened push rods.

Chuck

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Chuck.Arnold.vcf]