Re: Rebuilding the TR250 Stromberg 175CD-2SE

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>, 6pack list
Subject: Re: Rebuilding the TR250 Stromberg 175CD-2SE
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:08:48 -0400
Don,

I happen to like my ZS carbs and the way they look and function on my car.
The pair work well with my "enhanced" engine and I doubt that I'd get any
more out of my car with Sus (or with the RG triple set-up).

They are not hard to rebuild and this is well detailed on the Buckeye
Triumph website. If the bushings are worn, then you are best paying someone
else to do the rebuild. Joe Curto would be a good choice, but there are
others as well.

Peter
'68 TR250