RE: TRF Uprated Springs

To: "'The Romagni's'" <mrdr@buckeyeweb.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TRF Uprated Springs
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:03:34 -0400
Marty, I installed those springs several months ago.  The lower the car
slightly (claimed 1").  They also aid is a more controlled ride.  I like
them very much.  I would also recommend upgrading your shocks at the
same time.  I installed a set of Carrera shocks, but both Koni and Spax
are excellent alternatives.  I've not touched the rear lever shocks, but
they need to be done and you will notice them to be too weak if these
steps are taken.

While there are some who find the change in ride quality to be too
harsh, I find it to be a great improvement; if anything I might want
even stiffer springs and shocks, but I don't think you will be
dissatisfied in the least with your purchase.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2