RE: Overdrive Saga Continues

To: "'Patrick Bitton'" <pbitton@axess.com>,
Subject: RE: Overdrive Saga Continues
From: Ben Heller <ben.heller@gses.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:15:44 -0400
Patrick,

You can hook the speedo cable directly to the OD without using the angle
drive. That is what I had to do. When I got my OD about 6 months ago the
angle drive did not mate up properly with the unit. The bit that stuck out
of the angle drive was somewhat tapered and did not make contact inside the
OD. I ran the speedo cable directly to it, confirmed everything worked and
have been driving it all summer. I have since received a new angle drive bit
haven't installed it yet.

Ben Heller
73 TR-6
Joppa, MD