Re: Trials 2002

To: mjmullin@juno.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trials 2002
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:15:25 EDT
Matt,
The last count I heard was 72 registrants at the 2002 6PACK Trials which
quite possibly is a new record for attendance.  Bev and I had a blast even
though I had to fight with the TR250 over a 1 month old crapped starter and a
11 year old out of control biker who customized the right fender.  Thanks
goes out to the Chief Judge and Bottle Washer for allowing my crew some extra
time to change out the starter on the Concours Field and not deducting for
the fresh damage to the fender.

I too would like to thank Murray and all my friends at Buckeye Triumph's for
hosting a first class event.  These guys and gals are really the cream of the
crop when it comes to dedicated Triumph people. As I told you when we were
departing Sunday, the Trials should really last at least a week or two till
we can't stand having so much fun anymore.

Cheers,
Darrell