Trials 2002

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Trials 2002
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 19:22:15 -0700 (PDT)
List,

   Just wanted to thank everyone that came out to the Trials in Granville, I
hope everyone else had as much fun as I did. If everything works out well and I
don't "spend" the rest of my car in next year's solo II season, I will probably
be driving to Trials 2003. The rest of Buckeye Triumphs guys invested a lot of
time (more than I had to spare because of school) and I think it turned out
very good. I'm already thinking about trying to get my TR250 chassis rolling
during my vacations from school....We'll see what happens

  P.S. does anyone on the list live close to Ada or Lima Ohio?? I have a
feeling that I will be going through Triumph withdrawal this winter....

Ryan Miles