Trials 2002

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Trials 2002
From: mjmullin@juno.com
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:37:13 GMT
Everyone:

A quick post to the list to say "Thank You!" to the record-setting number of
6-PACK members who made this year's Trials one of the best ever! (despite 32
hours of rain!) Hats off to the Buckeye Triumphs group for hosting such a great
event! I had a great time, and I hope all of you did too! Did we ever get a
final count on the number of registrations/cars?

A special congratulations goes out to long-time lister Ryan Miles for winning
the "Spirit of 6-PACK" Award, and to Sam and Carol Clark for their Best of
Show!  Check out the next issue of the magazine for all the driving event and
show results.

Thanks again,
Matt Mullin, Chairman

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!