RE: The Dying TR6 Swan

To: "'Sally or Dick Taylor'" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: The Dying TR6 Swan
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 10:15:58 -0500
Dick, I've got one of those filters in my car, the glass ones, and it's
been on there for a while.  Can't remember how long, but somewhere
between 500 and 5,000 miles (how's that for accuracy).  My car runs
fine, but I am curious about what you and Mike are talking about.  Does
it get clogged to easily or simply not allow enough fuel at higher usage
rates?

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2