RE: The Dying TR6 Swan

To: "'Hugh Fader'" <hfader@usa.net>
Subject: RE: The Dying TR6 Swan
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 00:08:02 -0500
On later ones, it goes to the carbon canister. If the canister is not
hooked up (as mine was not) it could leak if you filled it to the brim.

We have a winner!!! Thanks Hugh, and since my car is a '70, and since my
carbon canister is not hooked up, then that would explain it.  Now, I
just need to remember not to add too much gas next time.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2