Re: Chrome vs. painted wire wheels

To: rsh17@msn.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chrome vs. painted wire wheels
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:11:01 -0400
Hey, In my world the TR250/TR6 is the high end car...both aesthetically and
more importantly financially:))  IMHO, the chrome wires look better
especially on a nice sunny day.  I have painted wires on my TR250(It came
that way).  They certainly don't look bad other than needing fresh paint.
I'm sure the local guys will agree with me, chrome would be too much work
for me since I can't even keep my car clean.

Todd
TR250(under major construction)
'74TR6 on the road after 12 years