Re: Chrome vs. painted wire wheels

To: "John Mitchell" <jmitch@snet.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chrome vs. painted wire wheels
From: "Gregory Dito" <g.dito@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:36:41 -0400
Chrome, painted, chrome, painted...after much thought and looking at this
old pic of our 250 I think I'll stay with paint.  I think chrome wires on
Jags and big Healeys look classy but I just like the look of painted wires
on our 250...especially nowadays with so many cars sporting big chrome rims.
But heck, it's all about personal preferences.

Greg
CD6250L