Re: What's wrong here

To: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's wrong here
From: "Jeffrey B. Fetner" <FETNERJ001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:46:52 +0600
List,

   The speedo probably has 30K miles, since it's the post-72 type, but the
car looks like it's done a few more miles.  I see the VIN is listed as
CF65906U (did they go that high???), but the photo of the door jam ID plate
clearly is for a late '72.
   Looks like a good car though, if the frame/usual rust spots are OK.  I
can't wait for the value of TR6s to "skyrocket over the next few years."

Jeff
CF13816U