RE: What's wrong here

To: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What's wrong here
From: "Stephen Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 07:47:15 -0700
I had to go look and check the car out.  It always amazes me how much you
can learn by listening to the folks on this site.

I did find one thing interesting that had not been mentioned.  the
commission plate showing CC85xxx and the basic listing showing the VIN as
CF65xxx, hmmmmm  My 72 seems to have all of it's numbers prefixed CC

steve

All,

Got a pretty good chuckle out of this TR6 on e-bay.  Listed as a '72 with
ONLY 30K miles on it.

See if you can spot what's wrong with these pictures

This would make an excellent 6-Pack game!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6469&item=
2435051610

Todd Bermudez
68tr250