Re: REar end supports

To: "Curt Hoffman" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: REar end supports
From: "Greg Dito" <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 22:10:59 -0400
Curt,

Don't have my Bentley manual handy but I believe your suspicions are
correct.  Disconnect the inner axles and the driveshaft from the diff,
remove the four nyloc nuts from the center of the rubber mountings and lower
the diff to clear the mounting pins.  A floor jack with an improvised wood
cradle works great.  Sometimes getting the old mounts to slide off the pins
can be a challenge so an overnight soaking of penetrant might be a
preliminary first step the night before.

Greg
CD6250L