REar End supports

To: "TR6 list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: REar End supports
From: "Curt Hoffman" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 18:32:20 -0500
Oops- didn't send to right address.

Thanks to everyone for the tips. I went and read the TRF note on "clunks" in
the rear and I now wouldn't be surprised I am in for the welding job. I
already changed the universals since they were bad and I had hoped (falsely
it turned out) that that would take care of it. The clunk is better but not
gone and happens virtually every time I engage the clutch. Oh well, back up
on blocks and on to new experiences. This is how I usually end up totally
restoring a car when I only intended to change the brakes : ).
When am I going to get time to work on my airplane.

Curt Hoffman
RV-9A wings done for now- working on tail
Quick build fuselage now in basement
Piper Cherokee N5320W