At my wit's end

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: At my wit's end
From: "Kevin McNelis" <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:55:13 -0600
About a month ago I bought a '72 TR6.  Been having electrical problems.
Found that where the wiring bundle goes thru the firewall above my left
foot, the rubber grommet had disintegrated.  Wires were rubbed down thru the
insulation.  I THOUGHT I had it all fixed-  replaced the on-the-column
headlight switch ($150), the voltage stabilizer ($20),  found a broken lug
on the hazard switch ($50), and brakelight switch) ($10).  I still have no
brake lights, no fuel gauge, no temp gauge, am I am very frustrated.  Short
of replacing the entire wiring harness, any suggestions?  I am sick of this
thing-  If no one can give me some guidance, I'm gonna sell the damn thing
and be done with it.  Thanks in advance.

Kevin