Re: Re: Steering Help Needed Fast!

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Steering Help Needed Fast!
From: Greg Dito <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:58:08 -0400
Kerry,

Tim brings up a couple of very valid points, although do not expect the shocks
to totally ease the suspension up as there is still alot of force being exerted
on the vertical link.  I want to add DO NOT use GL5 gear lube in the brass
trunnions as it will slowly eat away at the brass as GL5 will also do in a TR
transmission.  Either a synthetic gear lube such as Redline MT90 or MTL, or
standard GL4 which is getting a bit tougher to find but still around.

Greg
CD6250L