Re: Painting Questions

To: orthen@stargate.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Painting Questions
From: Walt Boeninger <walt.boeninger@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:16:54 -0700
I had this crazy thought that it was not a painted on
coating, but a peel and stick material....  the only
reason I think this is because we had to have
one quarter panel/door repaired and painted and
somehow I have this vague recollection that the
"stone-guard" was not painted on....  I am
probably completely whacked...... but I will look
this weekend....

Walt
---