Urethane bushing question

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Urethane bushing question
From: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:19:46 -0500
I'm about to install urethane bushings "everywhere" and have bee given the
sage advice from many out there to pre-grease them to avoid a bad case of
the squeaks after a little time passes. The question is what would be the
best grease to use as this is obviosly a one-shot application (unless I
drill and tap nipples in all over the place). I'm thinking something similar
to the waterproof wheel bearing grease but not sure. Could put some
"Never-Seize" compound on there but i'm not sure of its actual lubrication
properties. Also don't want to introduce something that will react with/eat
the urethane. Am spending today glass beading/priming/painting all
suspension parts while waiting for the bushings to arrive and appreciate any
input those of you that have been there may have!

Thanks

Gary R.

 <http://www.icer.net/TR6.html> http://www.icer.net/TR6.html

74 TR6