Re: Pics needed of Saffron TR6 w/ Hardtop

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pics needed of Saffron TR6 w/ Hardtop
From: CP25616@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:52:34 EST
In a message dated 10/30/03 9:27:43 PM GMT Standard Time, kai@radiohead.net
writes:

> Do any listers have a Saffron yellow TR6 with a matching hardtop that they
> could take a photo of, or have a photo of someone else's Saffron hardtop?
> If so, could you please email a photo to me.

Saffron is a superb colour thankfully far removed from the boring reds in the
TR scene---has nobody any imagination left--does everything have to red or
BRG. Boring!!
Go paint your hardtop saffron and enjoy, you will not be dissappointed.
Alan
TR6 PI owner in Jasmine with hardtop also in Jasmine. Last TR6 was saffron
also with hardtop in Saffron. Very nice it was too.