RE: Pics needed of Saffron TR6 w/ Hardtop

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pics needed of Saffron TR6 w/ Hardtop
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:32:51 -0800
        Kai:

        Saffron is a long ways from Velveeta cheese colored! I think
it is very nice looking.

        You have prompted me to ask a similar question of the list; What
do people think of a hardtop not painted to match the rest of the car?
I am thinking of painting mine black (car is mimosa yellow) when I
repaint the car.
        I had a Z28 Camaro that had a black roof and a blue body. I found I
really liked it. Made the car look kinda "high tech".
        Has anyone tried this? Anyone have any pictures?

        Thanks,

        Vance