Re: Pics needed of Saffron TR6 w/ Hardtop

To: "'6-Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pics needed of Saffron TR6 w/ Hardtop
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:32:27 -0500
Well, Jim is right again. It's all a matter of personal choice.

Some like chocolate and some like vanilla....

I think the racing stripe on my TR250 looked a lot cheesier than
Saffron. It always looked to me like the marketing types at Triumph
couldn't think of what else to do make it look different than last
year's TR4A... so.... "gimme that spray gun...let's put a stripe on
it.... There!! Now those yanks will know it's different."

I like mine vanilla.... and w/o a racing stripe.

:-)

Don Malling