Re: Rear Tow in, out? pinion seal

To: <mocharand5@aol.com>, "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Tow in, out? pinion seal
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:18:24 -0600
 Mine seeped too, there was a VERY small grove in it which I didn't think was
enough to be worried about. I even swapped out for another "better" one but it
still seeped. So I got the speedi sleeve which Moss sells. I think it worked
as it's not dripping from the pinion anymore, just the damned drain plug. I
forgot to put Teflon tape or black pematex on it. DUH!!!

Richard Seaton
 69 TR6 with a high compression head  (9.5:1) as of 8:10 PM, hoooooraaaah.
 No problems with the shortened push rods and the springs were the correct
height TOO!