RE: Rear Tow in, out?

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, mocharand5@aol.com
Subject: RE: Rear Tow in, out?
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 08:10:04 -0700
I don't have my books in front of me right now so I can't answer your first
question. The 2nd question seems to have been covered pretty well. As far as
your third question goes, how low are you trying to go and what sort of
problems have you experienced?

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO

>===== Original Message From mocharand5@aol.com =====
>What is it on the rear. Tow in, tow out? How much
>
>Second question. I installed all new seals to the rear end. I installed
properly and have the main seal leaking slightly. I have not driven the car as
it still is about 4 months from completion,(I hope)does the seal need break
in? Should I just install a new one? Pulling off the main drive shaft hub and
I can't see anything that stands out to be wrong. Not to far in or out.
>3rd question- Has anyone experienced all the issues I've had trying to lower
the car extremely low? Need to talk more about that one. I'm sure I could have
found a few short cuts had my computer not crashed.