Re: 75 electronic overdrive schematic

To: "Greg Perry" <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: 75 electronic overdrive schematic
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 15:46:39 -0800
Greg,

Since the solenoid power is supplied by a Brown, un-fused wire, I'm not sure
that high amperage draw by it would cause the fuse protecting the Green
control wire to blow (which is reported by John).  I do believe that the
Brown wire may fry if the solenoid was to draw too much current, though.

Gary
'73