RE: End of Trouble Shooting

To: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>, 6pack
Subject: RE: End of Trouble Shooting
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 08:08:28 -0700
Al,  I think your answer was hinted at in another post about wiring the
anti-run on valve. The short in yours must have caused it to not fully close,
there-by introducing a vaccuum leak into the manifold and causing your lean
condition. It sounds like you were chasing other possibilities for a lean
mixture all along.

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO