Re: Securon Seat Belt Installation

To: Alan Salvatore <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Securon Seat Belt Installation
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:20:16 -0500 (EST)
Thanks Al, but my original recepical is unsafe due to very rough condition.
There's likely some piece of hardware that could be bolted to the floor that
you would then attach the stalk to.  The hardware piece would provide the 90
degree turn in the recepticle stalk.

Those with more experience may be able to suggest a simple solution.

Regards, Bruce Simms CF1941UO

Alan Salvatore <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
I haven't tried this , but I was wondering if you could keep the original
recepical. Take the original male plug off the old seat belt and have it
restitched on the new one.
Just a thought

Al Salvatore