Re: used parts swap

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: used parts swap
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:45:53 -0700
>  it would be nice if 6-Pack would have a "used parts swap" page or forum.

I sort of recall something like this being set up on the 6 Pack web page.
There is the 'Swap Meet' forum at http://www.team.net/the-local which some
folks may find useful.  But like a lot of things, if no one uses it, then
no one uses it.  If lots of people use it, then lots of people will use it.

As for having extra parts, the pics of my TR7 project are nothing.  I should
get some pictures of the shed, the storage unit, the other storage unit, the
outside storage and the garage online as well as those shots of the shop.

mjb.