RE: Engine Head question

To: "'Navarrette, Vance'" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: RE: Engine Head question
From: "Gene Hart" <genehart@att.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:24:12 -0500
Vance

But is it difficult to remove the old cam from my CR engine, and install
it in the CC engine? And if I do, should I reground, polish etc.. the
cam before I install it in the CC.

I just don't want to disassemble, then reassemble unless there is
something substantial to gain. The engine came complete with the head
on. I just added my distributor, and manifolds.

Thanks for the input, I really do appreciate it, without guys like you,
I'd be totally lost here.

Thanks again,

Gene