FW: Engine Head question

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Engine Head question
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 01:44:06 -0500
Hi Gene,

Sounds like you should reuse the 73 head as it will mate up with your intake
and also be careful to use the corresponding 73 style gasket. This is a link
showing a late model gasket mistakenly installed on an early head:
http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/intakegasket.jpg Talk about a vacuum leak
and restricted ports!

If anyone is interested, I have a spare 71 head (8.6:1 comp ratio) that I'd
love to trade for a later low compression head.

Rick Patton
patton@suscom-maine.net
75 Delft blue TR6