Re: Air Compressor Redux

To: Mickylong@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air Compressor Redux
From: BigOldWumper@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 03:15:05 EST
I have a smaller Campbell Hausfield unit (5hp/13gal) and my neighbor has the
same Sears compressor you're considering. Campbell Hausfield seems to be a
good brand, however, considering I'm constantly using my neighbor's compressor,
I'd say I'd go with the Sears, even though it's not a fair comparasion based on
their size differences. The Craftsman just seems to be a bit nicer.
-Sean