Re: Air Compressor Redux

To: Mickylong@aol.com
Subject: Re: Air Compressor Redux
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 04:57:58 -0500
Mickey,

I have the 6 or 6.5 HP, 33 gallon Sears only in the 220 volt
version....similar numbers.  This should work just fine for your needs.
I run everything you listed with no problems whatsoever.

Good luck,
Jay

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:57:39 EST Mickylong@aol.com writes:
to drive an air ratchet, impulse wrench, maybe basic painting, etc> Sears
Craftsman and a Campbell Hausfield.  Here are the specs:
> Sears  6 HP  33 Gal. 8.6 SCFM at 40PSI and 6.4 SCFM at 90PSI
> CH     6.25HP 28 Gal. 7.4 SCFM at 40PSI and 6.1 SCFM at 90 PSI
>
> Anyone have any personal experience with either brand since the specs
look evenly matched?>