RE: Tires... Again

To: "'Douglas Morris'" <dcmdcm@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Tires... Again
From: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:21:19 -0500
Doug - I don't have a list but I can say I'm quite pleased with the
Bridgestone Potenza RE950's I got from http://www.tirerack.com in 205/65/15
size. I have them mounted on stock 5.5" steel wheels on my 74 TR6 and from
what I can see and from what the rep at Tire Rack told me they work quite
well. You can see them on my car at the URL below..

Gary R.
http://www.icer.net/TR6.html
74 TR6
Woodbury, CT