Re: Tires... Again

To: "Douglas Morris" <dcmdcm@earthlink.net>, "6pack"
Subject: Re: Tires... Again
From: "Greg Dito" <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:24:10 -0500
Doug,

This is about the closest I can think of, but is very thorough and gives you
many options as far as sorting based on handling dry, wet, braking, etc.
Just type in the tire size you want (e.g. 205/70-15) and then go through and
select the tires you want to compare side by side.  Specs as well as other
info is available for each.  Prices are very reasonable even with delivery.
The only area not covered is redlining.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/SearchTires.jsp

Greg Dito
CD6250L