RE: Fall Road Trip

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Fall Road Trip
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:40:47 -0500
Thanks to all who wished me well, and while the Rebels fell a bit short
on Saturday, I can report that 727 miles after leaving Atlanta, the TR
rolled back into the garage safely and securely without so much as a
hiccup.  And my arrival home was not a bit too soon since a cold front
has rolled in and it will dip down to 30 degrees this evening.

Cheers and remember to sneak in at least one last drive if you can,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2