Re: Coker Redlines/Warrior Brand?

To: dmallin@attglobal.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coker Redlines/Warrior Brand?
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:03:04 EST
Don,
I concur. That makes perfect sense. I've since learned that the molds are a
small part of the total tire manufacturing process. Coker would have to cough
up some serious fundage to actually take possession of the molds and complete
the manufacturing themselves. The molds are like Christmas tree cookie cutters;
you still need the (special compound) cookie dough, baking utensils, a very
specialized oven, and a bunch of people with a 'tude that know how it all goes
together.

Thanks again!

Steve