Re: Coker Redlines/Warrior Brand?

To: TR6UO@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coker Redlines/Warrior Brand?
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:02:08 -0500
Hi Steve,

As you suggested I called the Michelin Consumer Assistance number you
provided.

The person I talked to was very familiar with the situation/question and
  verified 100% what Coker told me. The Michelin X Redlines are
definitely made by Michelin according to Michelin quality control
standards. They are NOT made by Coker. He was very clear on this point
and repeated it.

Coker has purchased the exclusive North American distribution rights for
the Michelin X Redlines. There is no other place to purchase a Michelin
X Redline in North America other than at Coker tire. Michelin does not
sell Michelin X Redlines to anyone else in North American other than
Coker.

He commented that it is a common question asked by lots of consumers.

Don Malling