TR6 hardtop

To: <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Subject: TR6 hardtop
From: "Derek Graham" <saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 07:11:28 -0000
Bob,

The hardtop is adjusted using the two large diameter mountings through which
the two studs fix onto the rear deck. These mountings screw up or down and do
take a spanner and so adjust the hardtop up or down. They may well not be
obvious because there are round black  covers which tend to hide the fact that
there is a hex screw there. Somewhere I have a copy of the hardtop fixing
instructions which I will try and find, scan and email to you.
As noted by Kendall 1/4 - 1/8 " sounds good to me. I wouldn't recommend any
lower as with body flex you might just mark the rear deck. I would also set
the rubber buffers to be just above the deck rather than touching.
Hope that this helps.

Regards

Derek Graham
CP54529-O