Fwd: RE: valve cover, roller rockers

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: RE: valve cover, roller rockers
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:40:31 -0800 (PST)
This email may interest those of you who are trying to contact or buy something
from Jim Swarthout. NFI. I really don't know what to make of it. Like I said
earlier, he could probably sell more stuff if he looked after communication
with prospects and customers better. He may be as busy as he says he is, but as
a person who's in business for himself, I can tell you unequivocally that
customer communication is everything in business, especially with an
e-business. I wish him well, but I wonder if he'll make it doing business like
he has.

Jim Swarthout <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote: From: "Jim Swarthout"