It would appear that we have a wealth of knowledge within our

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: It would appear that we have a wealth of knowledge within our
From: "Larry Alt" <LAlt@whiteco.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:39:37 -0600
It would appear that we have a wealth of knowledge within our own organization
with respect to authorship of a definitive manual on restorations and
maintenance of the TR.

Why not have each of our experts write a chapter on his speciality...ie.,
electrical, body, suspension, carbs, racing etc and have someone edit and
illustrate (photos) and create a US version that we could all use and
understand.

Many individuals contribute to various topics and it would make sense to me
that we chronicle this wisdom for future generations.

Just a few thoughts...

Larry G. Alt, President
WPA Development, LLC
219-757-3528