Re: exhaust pipe joint splitter

To: WaltP@Anspach.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: exhaust pipe joint splitter
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:40:00 EST
Walt,
I haven't seen or heard of this, but a great idea and now I want one!! I just
checked the JC Whitney online tool offerings and didn't see it. In case you
get on off-list lead on it, please keep the rest of us informed.

On the subject of exhaust pipes, et al. I just replaced the muffler on my '72
TR6
(2-in, 2-out). Regrettably, I used the Victoria British part and found the
rear mount welded too far aft on the twin exhaust. An inch+ doesn't seem like
much unless you're trying to line up two fixed brackets. Avoid this product.

Steve