Re: jacking up car

To: jimjcmo@yahoo.com (Jim Jones)
Subject: Re: jacking up car
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:14:35 -0800 (PST)
Jim---Living in a climate such as what we enjoy here in So. Cal., my car
doesn't spend much time up on blocks. But if I was going to do this, I
think the best resting places would be the four corners directly under
the road springs. These points will allow the doors, hood and trunk lid
to open with the same ease as when resting on the tires.

If you want to let the wheels hang down, find places on the outer frame
rails that intersect with cross members. These would be close to behind
the front, and directly ahead of the rear tires.

Dick
'73
L.A.