RE: Ballast resistor

To: Aledotr6@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Ballast resistor
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 22:06:03 -0500
Ah,

Another piece of unobtanium.  I have one on my '74.  Comes off the positive
side of the coil(should be a spare terminal) and it actually installs on one
of the bolts that holds the coil to the block.  That is infact the ballast
resistor.  TRF doesn't carry them...I checked at the summer party

Toad
'74TR6
TR250