Re: Xmas Gifts

To: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Xmas Gifts
From: Tommy Thompson <segerguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 22:57:17 -0800 (PST)
Tim,

Having seen Dick's 1973 TR6,  I can't imagine he would be pulling that
beautiful engine!!!!

You did better then I did for Christmas!  I got two lumps of coal!!  I guess it
was because my Wife bought me a restoration of our 73 TR6 back in August :)  :)

You can't beat Christmas in August Tim!!  But, really I did get everything I
wanted, the smiles on my Kids and Grandkids faces made it for me.

Santa did bring me that Dremel Rotary Tool I was dropping hints about when I
sat on his lap at the Mall!!  Dang, I love Santa!!:)

Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com> wrote:
Well, since we've just recently bought our first house, Christmas was a
bit thriftier than usual in the Holbrook house. However, my wife did
get me the Kastner book and the two Roger Williams books. I've been
reading through the Kastner book quite a bit, and it's terrific.
There's even a section in which Kastner discusses Dick Taylor's car,
which was very interesting.

Anyway, my Christmas gifts certainly pale in comparison with Marty's -
a Goodparts diff kit, man that is quite a gift! Now Dick, you have to
tell us what the other 7 gifts were. Gift 1 suggests you are going to
be pulling the engine....

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

Tommy Thompson (Segerguy@yahoo.com)