Xmas Gifts

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Xmas Gifts
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:12:49 -0800 (PST)
Well, since we've just recently bought our first house, Christmas was a
bit thriftier than usual in the Holbrook house.  However, my wife did
get me the Kastner book and the two Roger Williams books.  I've been
reading through the Kastner book quite a bit, and it's terrific.
There's even a section in which Kastner discusses Dick Taylor's car,
which was very interesting.

Anyway, my Christmas gifts certainly pale in comparison with Marty's -
a Goodparts diff kit, man that is quite a gift!  Now Dick, you have to
tell us what the other 7 gifts were.  Gift 1 suggests you are going to
be pulling the engine....

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6