RE: steering rack

To: "'Lumia, John'" <jlumia@ball.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: steering rack
From: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:49:49 -0500
John -

I believe greasing is the common lubrication method now for both the
steering rack and the trunnions (sure is on my 74 now!). As far as I know
you would have to completely dissasemble the rack to clean it and unless a
rebuild is warrented I wouldn't go that far (unless, like me, you do that
sort of thing for "fun")..

Gary R.
http://www.icer.net/TR6.html
74 TR6