RE: Chrome Gauge Bezels

To: "'michael lunsford'" <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Chrome Gauge Bezels
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:41:30 -0500
Hi Michael:

Be careful; you will be struck dead by evil thoughts from the Gods of
Originality! As Jonmac is always saying, "It's your car, make it beautiful
in your eyes not others" (paraphrased). They'll be struck blind with envy
and won't see anything anyway.  I have my TR6 rims in light gold rather than
the light silver original. Some like it, some don't. "It's not original"
they note. "Hard cheese!" say I. :^)  Please send a picture of the results
of your work, it sounds interesting.

Cheers,

Mark Hooper
1972 TR6 (with gold rims and an MGA luggage rack)