RE: engine removed

To: <DaCRANEz@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: engine removed
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:42:52 -0800
        Mike:

        Sorry the head removal trick didn't work for you. It will be
interesting to see how hard it is to get the head loose. Guess I won't
be suggesting that to anyone again. Sigh, and it worked so well for me.
        As for porting the old head, go here:

        http://www.triumphclub.co.nz/technical.html

        And download the PDF file "Tuning Standard Triumphs over 1300cc"
It will have lots of information
on porting the older heads.

        Cheers,

        Vance