engine removed

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: engine removed
From: DaCRANEz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 16:05:25 EST
I pulled the lump out of the 6 yesterday without too much hassle. I'm sure
glad that I picked up a tilt lift. I pulled both engine and tranny as a unit.
tried Vance's suggestion on loosening the head but to no avail.  Now I'll
have to do it the hard way.  Tonight I'll get it mounted to the engine stand
and
start disassembly.  I could have sworn that I have seen a website on porting
the early heads but cannot find it in my notes-anybody know of such a site?
The suns out I should be driving the damn thing instead of working on it.  Oh
well.                   Mike C   '71 TR6