Re: engine removed

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: engine removed
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:47:50 -0800 (PST)
Here's a little tip if you're having trouble pulling the head.  My head
wouldn't pop with compression, and wouldn't pop with the rope trick.  I
was getting fed up, then got advice to take all the head studs out, put
a lever into one of the intake port holes, and lever the head off the
block.  It worked, and was quick and easy.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html